Welcome to the seventeenth episode of Therapy Dog Talk: a weekly interview of Therapy Dog teams.
In this episode we interviewed Casie of @pawsitivepointers who shared:
- What it’s been like to train two German Shorthaired Pointers (GSPs) for therapy dog work.
- How she knew Kimbee would enjoy being a therapy dog.
- What signs she looked for to see which environment Kimbee would do best in.
- What it’s like to be part of the #MCOPawPilots program at @flymco.
- How you can help fight kids’ cancer by donating to @stbaldricks through the link in their bio at @pawsitivepointers.
I hope you enjoy this episode as much as I do. Give it a listen and let me know which part you found the most helpful!
Rate, Review, and Follow the Podcast
Therapy Dog Talk is a podcast where I interview a different team each week via Instagram Live. If you enjoyed this episode please find us over at Apple, Google, or Spotify and give us a follow after you leave a review.
Do you know someone who would make a great guest? Be sure to reach out and let me know.