Welcome to the seventh episode of Therapy Dog Talk: a weekly interview of Therapy Dog teams.
In this episode, we interviewed Donna of @zoedoodle_therapydog who shared:
- How being a nurse led to an interest in becoming a therapy dog team.
- How she decided to train Zoe as a therapy dog.
- What a Guardian Mom is and how that experience has been.
- What Zoe enjoys about being a therapy dog and how they chose where to volunteer.
- Zoe’s recent training to become an allergy detection dog and what has been most challenging.
I hope you enjoy this episode as much as I do. Give it a listen and let me know which part you found the most helpful!
Rate, Review, and Follow the Podcast
Therapy Dog Talk is a podcast where I interview a different team each week via Instagram Live. If you enjoyed this episode please find us over at Apple, Google, or Spotify and give us a follow after you leave a review.
Do you know someone who would make a great guest? Be sure to reach out and let me know.