Welcome to the eleventh episode of Therapy Dog Talk: a weekly interview of Therapy Dog teams.
In this episode, we interviewed Jennie of @helperharvey who shared:
- How she discovered Therapy Dogs and why she wanted to have one for occupational therapy.
- Why she decided to get a Labradoodle.
- What Harvey enjoys about being a Therapy Dog.
- How she decided to go through the therapy dog organization @loveonaleashsan.
- Their recent accomplishment with the #52HikeChallenge.
I hope you enjoy this episode as much as I do. Give it a listen and let me know which part you found the most helpful!
Rate, Review, and Follow the Podcast
Therapy Dog Talk is a podcast where I interview a different team each week via Instagram Live. If you enjoyed this episode please find us over at Apple, Google, or Spotify and give us a follow after you leave a review.
Do you know someone who would make a great guest? Be sure to reach out and let me know.