Welcome to the sixteenth episode of Therapy Dog Talk: a weekly interview of Therapy Dog teams.
- Why her dogs are in two different pet therapy organizations.
- How Luna’s obedience training led to a future as a therapy dog.
- What her process was like to figure out which settings Comet would do best in.
- What surprised her about being a therapy dog team and what she looks forward to.
- How this work helps her to build her relationship with each of her dogs.
I hope you enjoy this episode as much as I do. Give it a watch or a listen and then let me know in the community which part you found the most helpful!
Rate, Review, and Follow the Podcast
Therapy Dog Talk is a podcast where I interview a different team each week via Instagram Live. If you enjoyed this episode please find us over at Apple, Google, or Spotify and give us a follow after you leave a review.
Do you know someone who would make a great guest? Be sure to reach out and let me know.