Welcome to the fourteenth episode of Therapy Dog Talk: a weekly interview of Therapy Dog teams.
In this episode we interviewed Susan of @little_ace_dog who shared:
- How she learned about Therapy Dogs while training Ace.
- How timing is everything when testing your dog for this work.
- What it’s like to volunteer on a college campus.
- What Ace enjoys about being a Therapy Dog.
- What surprised her about becoming a Therapy Dog team.
I hope you enjoy this episode as much as I do. Give it a watch or a listen and then let me know in the community which part you found the most helpful!
Rate, Review, and Follow the Podcast
Therapy Dog Talk is a podcast where I interview a different team each week via Instagram Live. If you enjoyed this episode please find us over at Apple, Google, or Spotify and give us a follow after you leave a review.
Do you know someone who would make a great guest? Be sure to reach out and let me know.