In this 18th episode of Therapy Dog Talk, I interviewed Thea of @bentleyontheblock who shared:
- How she discovered the role of Therapy Dogs (spoiler: it was by meeting a doberman Therapy Dog!).
- What Bentley would enjoy about being a Therapy Dog.
- What has surprised her in her journey towards Bentley being a Therapy Dog.
- How she hopes Bentley will help the people who she works with as a Social Worker.
- What she recommends for others who are interested in getting into Therapy Dog work.
I hope you enjoy this episode as much as I do. Give it a listen and let me know which part you found the most helpful!
Rate, Review, and Follow the Podcast
Therapy Dog Talk is a podcast where I interview a different team each week via Instagram Live. If you enjoyed this episode please find us over at Apple, Google, or Spotify and give us a follow after you leave a review.
Do you know someone who would make a great guest? Be sure to reach out and let me know.