Welcome to the thirteenth episode of Therapy Dog Talk: a weekly interview of Therapy Dog teams.
In this episode we interviewed Chris of @colethedeafdog who shared:
- How adopting Cole led him to learn about Therapy Dogs.
- Why having a deaf dog can help when doing Therapy Dog work.
- Where he and Cole volunteer in addition to his school.
- What Cole enjoys about being a Therapy Dog.
- How Cole’s breed and disability help to encourage others while teaching inclusion and acceptance.
I hope you enjoy this episode as much as I do. Give it a watch or a listen and then let me know in the community which part you found the most helpful!
Rate, Review, and Follow the Podcast
Therapy Dog Talk is a podcast where I interview a different team each week via Instagram Live. If you enjoyed this episode please find us over at Apple, Google, or Spotify and give us a follow after you leave a review.
Do you know someone who would make a great guest? Be sure to reach out and let me know.