Welcome to the eighth episode of Therapy Dog Talk: a weekly interview of Therapy Dog teams.
In this episode, we interviewed Erica of @therapydogcharlie who shared:
- When Erica realized Charlie was her heart dog.
- How Charlie went from shelter dog to foster fail to Therapy Dog.
- What their training journey was like.
- Things to consider when having a Therapy Dog in a school setting.
- Why you might want to consider a rescue dog in your search for a Therapy Dog.
I hope you enjoy this episode as much as I do. Give it a listen and let me know which part you found the most helpful!
Rate, Review, and Follow the Podcast
Therapy Dog Talk is a podcast where I interview a different team each week via Instagram Live. If you enjoyed this episode please find us over at Apple, Google, or Spotify and give us a follow after you leave a review.
Do you know someone who would make a great guest? Be sure to reach out and let me know.