In this episode, we interviewed Jackie of @labradoodlemystique who shared:
- Her personal experience that led her to registering Savanna as a Therapy Dog.
- How Mango and Savanna went through different journeys to Therapy Dog.
- How Mango and Savanna differ in their roles and preferences in Therapy Dog work.
- What it’s like to be a First Responder Therapy Dog and the role of self-care when volunteering as a Therapy Dog team.
- The importance of helping your dogs to practice self-care by managing what they can handle on a visit.
I hope you enjoy this episode as much as I do. Give it a listen and let me know which part you found the most helpful!
Rate, Review, and Follow the Podcast
Therapy Dog Talk is a podcast where I interview a different team each week via Instagram Live. If you enjoyed this episode please find us over at Apple, Google, or Spotify and give us a follow after you leave a review.
Do you know someone who would make a great guest? Be sure to reach out and let me know.