In this episode, we interviewed Nilda of @callme.mylo who shared:
- The struggle of finding out how to get started as a Therapy Dog and how Instagram helped.
- Why and where she decided to pursue volunteering as a Therapy Dog team with Mylo.
- How their future plans with volunteer work were disrupted by lockdown.
- What it was like to re-test after lockdown.
- The importance of knowing if your dog is enjoying the work and being aware that they change.
I hope you enjoy this episode as much as I do. Give it a listen and let me know which part you found the most helpful!
Rate, Review, and Follow the Podcast
Therapy Dog Talk is a podcast where I interview a different team each week via Instagram Live. If you enjoyed this episode please find us over at Apple, Google, or Spotify and give us a follow after you leave a review.
Do you know someone who would make a great guest? Be sure to reach out and let me know.